Prevent Bladder Leaks Instead of Soaking Them Up
Blogger Pam Lutrell of Over50Feeling40 and urogynecologist, Dr. Toni Harris discuss how one-of-a-kind Finess was developed and how it stops bladder leakage caused by stress urinary incontinence.
“What will they think of next?” was Pam’s response when she first encountered Finess, a revolutionary new product to help women prevent bladder leaks. On the forefront of new trends and fashion, Pam had never tried a product like Finess and interviewed Dr. Toni Harris to learn more about this innovative solution created to help women with stress urinary incontinence. Read Pam’s entire blog post here.
Finess, FDA-cleared and clinically tested, frees women from having to wear unreliable bulky pads that only soak up leaked urine, leading to embarrasing odors or even spill-over onto clothing. Many women live in fear of accidental urine leakage when they sneeze, cough or do a sit-up. With Finess properly placed over the urethral opening, those unexpected leaks are stopped, leaving women more confident to pursue their normal activities–and maybe a few new ones! For you pad users, prevention is way better than containment of urine for these reasons:
- No mess – Nothing like walking around in pee-soaked pads to take the vibrant woman out of you. Use what nature gave you to hold and keep urine in its place.
- Discreetness – Forget worrying about panty lines. With incontinence pads you have adult diaper outlines screaming ‘if I laugh, I leak’. And let’s not forget about those uneasy times when you have a purse spill or when aiport security is rifling through your belongings. Finess is small, out of sight and designed not to stand out in a purse pat down.
- Compact – You can fit four times as many Finess in your purse as you can one absorbent pad. The easy-open box takes little storage in your vanity or dresser drawer.
- Convenience – Packaged individually in 6 and 36-count units, Finess makes stopping bladder leaks at home and on the go simple with online ordering, a mobile-friendly interface and easy purchase on Amazon.
- Confidence – Remember before, when you didn’t leak? Think of all the things you’ll do again when you have Finess to stop bladder leaks and control your stress urinary incontinence.
In a 7-part series discussing stress urinary incontinence, fashion blogger and SUI sufferer, Pam Lutrell candidly talks with Dr. Toni Harris about all of those bladder leakage questions you have, but are too embarrassed to ask.
In this interview, Pam asks Dr. Toni why Finess was developed and how it works.
How Finess Works
This animation was created to illustrate how a woman’s pelvic area compresses during a sneeze, forcing urine from the bladder. A bulky pad can catch it, but Finess can prevent it.
Discreet, comfortable and compact, Finess is available in a 6 or 36-pack. With Finess, women are able to enjoy their daily activities without the stress of stress urinary incontinence.
Want to Learn more about stress urinary incontinence? Here are more interviews with Over50Feeling40’s Pam Lutrell and Dr. Toni Harris: